Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things that are irritating me on this fine Wednesday morning.

Presented to you with bullets.
  • People who refer to their MasterCard as MasterCharge.
  • While we are at it, yet I haven't heard this today: People who refer to their Discover card as a Discovery card.
  • Applicants who don't bring a pen.
  • Applicants who do bring their three screaming children, and two friends.
  • Applicants who continue to scream at the aforementioned three screaming children. Didn't they bring the friends to be babysitters?
  • The hole in my lip that just caused me to spill a whole precious ounce of my once weekly 12-ounce chai-tea.
  • People who tell me "I'm in your system" and when I respond "we got a new system a few months ago so we no longer have your information" still don't understand why I don't have their address memorized since they stayed here once 8 years ago.
  • I came to the realization last night that I will taking my Clomid during the Quilt Show. The Quilt Show is hands down the busiest week of the year at the hotel, and the most stressful. I already sweat buckets while delivering the 8 million packages that come via UPS and FedEx each day. Now I'm gonna be adding the wonderful Clomid-crazies on top of it all!
  • My resolve not to take any medicines that aren't 100% medically necessary (for example Advil). I have a killer headache and would love some right now.
I think that concludes my list for now. I will be back later with updates if needed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate being told to show up at a doctors office 15 minutes early only to wait an hour and a half for the visit? That sucks!!!

Sandy