Friday, April 18, 2008

Further Proof that I am odd.

In case my Air-Freshener ponytail holder wasn't proof enough for you.

I like to make up songs. Sometimes my songs are just real songs with the words changed to fit my mood, sometimes is just songs to real songs music.

The other day I was singing to Minne. It was very very cold in our house and she had buried her head under the couch blanket. And...she was in a super barky mood.

So I sang (to what I believe to be "la cucaracha"):

My name is Minne, I like to barka.
Like to barka to the beat.
My name is Minne, I wear a parka.
'Cause my mommies don't use the heat.
(cha cha cha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE making up songs about my pets. My favorite is a song I made up about Yoda, our pug, to the tune of the Oscar Meyer Weiner song. I too am odd.