Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sugarcoated Pain

Nah, not how I'm feeling today, a song I heard last night :)

Chris's football team put on a community concert so we headed out. They had two bands, the first was the Stu Huggins (I think) band that was totally twangie country, which I am not a fan of.

The second was awesome!!! They were called Sugarcoat and did a lot of 80's and 90's cover music (totally my style) and some original songs that I really liked too. They are releasing their first national cd and I just may buy it!

Sugarcoat:

(The guy with a lot of eye makeup and really long hair complimented Jenn's new tattoo and totally made her night)

Avery spent much of the evening trying to convince Jenn to spin her (or make her dizzy). Jenn was actually getting pretty dizzy so she started sitting down after every spinning session. Avery caught on to this and started racing Jenn to the chair!! Tooo cute.

Jenn and Avery getting dizzied:



I'm going to post a video of Avery dancing to the music. It cracks me completely up!!

No comments: