Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Exhausted

So a post of pictures...

Me and Avery wave jumping:

Jenn and Avery going deeper:

Followed a stingray around for a bit:

Got Delaney's feet in the sand (after burying Jenn and Avery):

My favorite picture of the day:

Then we buried Delaney:

Then we fed the birds:

And here is a fun video of the bird feeding:


Tomorrow-Jenn is going deep sea fishing. I'm heading to the beach again. We'll meet back up later for Fan Fest at Daytona International Speedway.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it and looking at the pics.
My daughter's birthday party with 6friends was this weekend at the indoor water park. I'm still recovering.

B said...

I wish one of the birds would have pooped on Jenns head, THAT would have been funny!

Scratch that, i'm just jealous that i'm not there with you guys. : ( Hope you're having a ball!