Tuesday, October 23, 2007

5 weeks, 4 days--10/22/2007

Bloodtest #3......2266!!!! Again, a doubling time of 2.36..we've got ourselves a steady little grower in there!!!

Next appointment will be 10/30/2007 where they will tell us all the do's and dont's of pregnancy...and even more importantly (since I have read every piece of literature I can get my hands on I already know all the do's and don'ts) they will schedule our ultrasound to see the baby's(ies) heartbeat(s). I am fully convinced it is only one...Jenn's work has a poll going on betting on how many there will be. I'd like to shoot the people who say 4.

I'm sick, which isn't pleasant. Every time I cough it feels like my bellah is going to explode!!

Boobs are as sore as can be, makes laying on my bellah tough, but I am enjoying every little minute of it!

No comments: