Friday, October 26, 2007

6 weeks 1 day 10/26/07

Baby is apple seed sized now. How sweet. I still feel relatively normal, except for being tired and having sore boobs, and kinda almost wish for morning sickness to make this feel more real. It is hard to imagine that it's been two weeks since we found out "for sure" that this was happening.

Mostly what I feel right now is nervous, nervous that something will go wrong, nervous about bringing a child into this world, nervous that there are four of them in there!! (well, not really that last one, I'm pretty sure there is only one baby...Jenn still swears two, and lots of people are convinced there are three).

Nothing special to update yet...next dr's appointment is Tuesday, October 30 (6 weeks, 5 days). I hate waiting this long...and Jenn refuses to let me waste any more money on pregnancy tests...lol.

No comments: