Saturday, November 17, 2007

9 weeks, 2 days-11/17/2007

Your Pregnancy Calendar

Today is Saturday November 17th 2007.

Your due date is Thursday June 19th 2008.
You are 215 days before your due date.

You are 9 weeks into your pregnancy,
and you have 31 weeks to go.

You are in the 1st trimester.

19% of your pregnancy has passed, there is 81% left to go.

What??? 19% of my pregnancy has passed...that's almost one fifth! That's a little sad to me. For as much as I can't wait to meet Blueberry (and that is the point isn't it?) I really want to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy. That is the point of the blog too, to remember every little detail....such as.

My belching. I've always been a pro. I once entertained Elissa's two boys during an hour and a half ride home from Philly by belching the alphabet over and over again. (I can see the tear in my mom's eye for being so proud of me!). But let me tell you, I am now a Master Belcher. I can rock the entire house. And they come from no where! I was standing at the front desk yesterday and I thought a little belch was coming so I even politely covered my mouth (see mom, you did teach me!). What came out of me was by no means the little tiny one I was envisioning. Oh no, I swear the ceiling fans stopped working for a second they were so shocked. Thankfully there were no guests in the lobby.



Each week I get an email update on how things are progressing in my body. I was ever so excited to read today that....

"The embryonic "tail" is completely gone."

What a relief.

The same email also informed me that Blueberry is now officially a fetus. This makes me giggle because before we found the nickname Blueberry, we were excited to someday be able to call the baby "Cletus the Fetus". I kinda like Cletus, but I don't want the poor kid to have 7 names before we sign the birth certificate. I mean last night I was trying to find a way to fit Orion into it's name if it is a boy....apparently indecisiveness does not go away during pregnancy.

No comments: