Saturday, December 22, 2007

14 weeks-2 days-12/22/2007

Well Blueberry has made it through his first road trip! We made it to Pittsburgh in about 3 and a half hours, and then Blueberry decided that it would be fun to give me car sickness! We had to stop every hour to let me get out and walk around, and breathe. It ended up taking us 10 hours to get through the normal 8 hour drive!

We're here now safe and sound! We went to lunch this afternoon with my mom and brother to On the Border-I love me some spicy food! It seemed that Blueberry liked it to!

We went and visited my one of my favorite families for dinner tonight...the Vanzo's-Mommy and Daddy Vanzo and their daughter Jennifer-Jennifer and I were best friends in high school and I dated her older brother David for awhile. It was great to catch up with them, I haven't seen Jennifer in a gazillion years!

Tomorrow we are heading to my Aunt Kari's house to celebrate Christmas with her family and my Uncle Kevin and family. I really can't wait to meet Kari's new son Will...the pictures I have seen of him are amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.