Tuesday, January 1, 2008

15 weeks 5 days-1/1/08

Happy New Year!!!!!

Jenn and I had wonderful plans of Chinese dinner and sitting on the couch in our pj's watching television and nibbling on snacks we bought the other day.

I fell asleep at 9. My excuse is that I worked 11 hours at the hotel making sure that 174 other people had a wonderful New Years Eve!!

I decided not to make any New Year's resolutions this year, I always just end up disappointing myself, so what is the point?

I woke up at midnight on the nose and woke Jenn up to tell her Happy New Year. It was then I realized that I actually accomplished one of my resolutions for 2007. For the past three years I've written on my little piece of paper that we will get pregnant in 2005...2006...2007. We did it! I guess the reason I didn't need any resolutions this year is because the biggest one I've ever had finally happened!!

Now lets see if after Blueberry comes I can lose some weight in 2008!

No comments: