Wednesday, January 30, 2008

If I can just make it to...

I have been telling myself "If you can just make it too...you'll be okay." This has become everything to me.

First it was...if I can make it though my first day of work....

If I can make it past my manicure (that was last night, cried a lot, but had the people at our salon were awesome and gave us lots of hugs, and post miscarriage success stories to go home with.)

Now...

If I can just make it until our dr's appointments on the 7th.
...then it's only 1 more week until Florida. And Florida is our "happy place". If I can just make it there........

Soon it will be...if I can just make it to ovulation...if I can just make it through the two week wait...woah. I'm going to stop myself there, it gets a bit scary at that point. I'm going to go back to

If I can just make it until our dr's appointments on the 7th.
...then it's only 1 more week until Florida. And Florida is our "happy place". If I can just make it there........

See, better already.

3 comments:

Merr said...

You can make it! One step at a time. I felt like it was taking forever to start TTC'ing again, and now I have already tried twice. Crazy! Florida sounds nice!

kittenroar5 said...

I cleaned my car today. That was my big accomplishment.

Hope your happy place is your place of peace too.

Kim aka Mommy said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog. Sadly, it looks like we've been and still are in the same boat. I'm truely sorry for your loss. It hurts like hell and as hard and impossible as it sounds...it does it a easier. It never goes away but it DOES get easier.

Have a great time in FL. Stick your toes in the sand for me.