Thursday, March 26, 2009

A question or query or something

Last week Jenn and I both got new cell phones. I am in love with mine in case you needed to know. I have had three cell phones in my entire cell phone career. Jenn, she's had at least eight. They have landed in toilets, fallen out of pockets into puddles, been run over by cars...she is the queen of killing the cell phone I tell you!! (although Lyz and Jim come in a close 2nd and 3rd)

Anywho. With the purchase of a new cell phone also comes the purchase of new ring tones. Jenn's ring tone has started a survey of sorts among my friends. Without mentioning the song of Jenn's new ring tone I ask you all this...

When you pour some sugar on, do you pour white, brown or powdered??

Do you know the answer to this question??

Even more important...do you know what Jenn's ring tone is??

And JamieD...if you do not know this, I will be disappointed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, im stumped. i even tried googling it, but i only got cookie recipies!! ill be checking back later & hoping to see the answer! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL one of the greatest songs !!!

you already know my answer on what kind..

Teaberry said...

Sounds like a little Def Lep to me!

Lizzie said...

all i can think of is def leppard .... i'm hot, sticky sweet ...

blueeyedtawni said...

yup poar some sugar on me ...def leppard :D

Jamie said...

When you need some love, you can pour on any kind you like! I prefer two lumps of sugar myself.

Great song, great band and even better ring tone!! I like it!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the mormon tabernacle choir.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I thought I was the only one who lost cell phones in bizzare ways... I too have experienced the painful "toilet bowl drop" (in a movie theatre bathroom no less) as well as the 'ol "15 stories down the elevator shaft" (never to be heard from again).

As for the ringtone, it brings back memories of highschool dances, stomping our doc marten's on the gym floor while the strobe light pulsed...

Heather said...

I still listen to my Def Lep CD's.

Excellent choice Jenn. Hope this cell phone lasts.