Thursday, April 23, 2009

It is softball season again!

It actually started last week, but I skipped last weeks practice because I...uh...can't say. Let's just say my mind was elsewhere. This week I made it to both. I love to see the smile on Jenn's face while she coaches. She loves to teach the kids and share her vast knowledge of softball!

Tuesday I didn't even get out of the car! It was absolutely frigid. It was horribly windy and the clouds were big, grey, and scary!!!

Okay, I lied. I got out of the car for two minutes to take a few pictures.

Then I got back in the car and went back to my crocheting!!
Shortly after I got back in the car the clouds started letting loose their lightening, thunder, and as soon as we got in the car to go home, it let loose buckets of rain!

Tonight's practice was much sunnier!

But as you can tell by all the pants and sweatshirts...still cold!!

First game is next week! It amazing how much the girls have improved since last season!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

okay, I'll bite...your vague where-abouts last week has me curious!?!?!?