Sunday, May 3, 2009

Please do whatever it is you do & Thank you!!

Cross fingers, say prayers, send good wishes, poke voodoo dolls...whatever it is, please do it. Jenn has a job interview tomorrow for a job that we would very much like her to have. It is the perfect job for her! (and would pay good money, have great benefits for us to boot!)


And...THANK YOU!!!

I surpassed 20,000 hits sometime in the last few days!! That makes me feel so special and loved :) You all rock for visiting the blog and reading about our life!!

THANK YOU!

7 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Will do .. .

Jamie said...

Appendages crossed, voo-doo dolls out, ready to go!

Good luck, Jenn!!

Anonymous said...

I crossed my flamingo's legs that I stoled from Isaac's.


"Amishgirlgonewild"

Anonymous said...

ill have everything crossed tomorrow, good luck jenn!!

Teaberry said...

Wishing you all luck!!!

Lizzie said...

Everything crossed!

IrishNYC said...

Everything crossed!