Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Avery's Tap Recital

Friday, May 29--Avery's Tap Recital

I love me some little girls all dressed up in the cutest of outfits dancing!!!!! It seriously touches me. They are all cute and happy and confused. They were all doing different routines, or watching each other to see what the others were doing..

I also enjoyed the older girls. My favorite dance of theirs was the en pointe (is that how you spell it?) :


But the best little dancer of them all was our Avery. They danced to "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile":


Grand Finale:


Lyz "coaching" Avery in her dance steps:

Other cute pictures from the day (See, we got there two hours early to reserve our front row seats!):

Seeing her name in the program:




And of course, a slice of Blueberry Pie, because Blue goes everywhere with us...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like a fantastic night for everyone. I bet she was so cute up there on the stage. I love the little feathery outfit and curly hair.