Tuesday, November 6, 2007

7 weeks 5 days--11/6/2007

Well last night was a new experience!! I woke up at 1am with an awful pain in my chest-thought I was dying. I have never felt such a thing before. I woke Jenn up in tears after it didn't go away for 20 minutes. Jenn says it is heartburn. Well I've never had that before, and I always just assumed that heartburn would feel like...well...a burn in my chest. This was like a big huge bubble had landed in my chest, and if I could just pull off the worlds best belch, then all would be well.

I rocked and cried and rolled around, vomited because I made myself so upset and finally at 2:15 Jenn gave up trying to convince me that it was heartburn and left for the grocery store to purchase Tums.

Five minutes after she left, I was cured.

She made it home in record time, less than 15 minutes to drive to the store, find the Tums, and drive back home.

Even though the pain was gone for the most part, she made me take two Tums, and they weren't as horribly awful as I thought they would be.

It makes me feel good to have another symptom!! But why do pregnancy symptoms have to be so gosh darn painful??

No comments: