Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MeMe and Birth Control

I've been tagged. I feel honored as I have never been tagged before!! Now, I'm not all technical so I can't link but Beth at Taking Chances tagged me...here goes:

Rules:

Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
Open the book to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people.

I am currently reading Rhett Butler's People (Beth, if you like For One More Day, you will LOVE Tuesdays with Morrie, 200 time better in my opinion!)

Tonight, Minette smiled her courtesan's smile and told Captain Busy how dapper he looked.

"Ah, Minny. Have you changed your hair? It seems much reder than it was. Did I hear Rhett is back in town?"

I tag...Merr at Proud Prowsers and Kim at Mommies to Three Flowers. (yes, only two, I'm a loser like that)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And in my other life...I called Michelle at the Fertility Center this morning. She was also very proud of my body for having a period on its own!! She called in my birth control pills and I start taking them tomorrow. Is it weird that I am excited to take birth control pills? Yes, I am sure it is :)

No comments: