Thursday, May 22, 2008

Apparently I just can't keep my mouth shut.

So...did you miss me for that two seconds??

So here is what has been happening.

Jenn, she doesn't have a job right now. While that may sound scary and make you all go "Oh My Goodness" trust me, I'm happy. She has been so stressed at work that she passed out on Monday. I have spent so many months being stressed for her that honestly, this is the best thing that could have happened. She never would have walked out of there on her own. Thankfully I was raised to always be prepared and we will be just fine. I am so relieved right now, and smiling....until I give you the next spot of bad news anyway.

Went in for my repeat-repeat-repeat-repeat blood work today. I am FINALLY no longer pregnant. Phew. Good to know.

Then she let me know that most of my lab results are back in from all the HABITUAL ABORTER tests. So far, nothing is wrong with me. NOTHING. The only two tests that haven't come back yet are two that if they do come back as the problem...we will just have to stop this whole process. So I am scared to death. Yes, becoming an only one income household makes me smile, but having nothing wrong with me leaves me in tears.

Emotionally I go from freaking out and honestly wanting to pack up our house and move away, to smiling and carrying on like nothing is wrong. Which of course just makes Jenn worry that something inside of me has snapped. Maybe it has. Maybe we have just been through so much shit this year that I really can't take anymore so I am just smiling cause there isn't anything else I can do. Or, maybe I am just coming to terms with life. Life is not that bed of roses that I always believed it would be. But let me tell you, as long as we have each other we can make it through anything. I am so lucky to have Jenn by my side. Thank you baby. Thank you for wiping me up this afternoon and breaking me out of my coma-stare phase. Thank you for getting out of that awful job. Thank you for yelling at me to stop it when I start in with the "I'm a Natural Born Baby Killer" ranting. Thank you for not thinking that I am one.

Just like with everything else that has been thrown at us, we're going to get through all of this. Like I told Brandi on the phone yesterday...they can keep on dishing it...we can take it. (well,as long as they don't take Jenn away from me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that Jenn doesn't have a job! Aren't you concerned about insurance? If I remember correctly Wachovia has great benefits? Hope things work out!

Sharon