Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

B tagged me, and since I was at a loss for something interesting to post that didn't go on and on with depressing drivel, here goes:

4 things I did 10 years ago: (1998)
1. Started my current job, it will be 10 years June 15!
2. Adopted Minnesota the wonder dog.
3. Moved to a great apartment which I still don't understand how we fit so much junk into!
4. Um....I don't remember.

4 things I did 5 years ago: (2003)
1. January 11 we said vows.
2-I became a Creative Memories Consultant.
3-Jenn got a promotion.
4-I had my five year anniversary at the hotel.

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Made Chicken Fried Steak, green beans and Red Lobster Biscuits for dinner.
3. Made a fool of myself via email.
4. Had a meltdown, which I am perfecting the art of by the way.

4 shows I love to watch:
1. Anything that is trashy reality tv related.
2. LOST
3. Anything on Food Network
4. Eli Stone

4 things I love to do:
1. Sleep.
2. Bake.
3. Scrapbook, although I haven't been doing much of it lately, gotta get out of this funk.
4. BE IN FLORIDA!!!

I tag K. Yes, I know she has already been tagged, but I want to make sure she knows how much we all miss her!!

I also tag Kim!

1 comment:

B said...

Oh "hush"! (did I say it right?) You would never be able to make a fool of yourself via e mail. I will have to think of a secret to tell you, so you don't feel alone. I will make it good..I promise.

P.S., the fact that you own slutty outfits further proves the fact that you are a girly girl.