Friday, November 7, 2008

A day in Jenn's life...

So, Wednesday afternoon I get a call at work, it's Jenn. In an odd and weird voice she says "you will never believe what your cat just did." As I was a little busy and didn't want to hear about the weird place the cat puked, I told Jenn I'd call her back.

No, she wasn't puking. She was chasing a mouse around the house.



Here she is after trapping the poor mouse in a box. We have lots of boxes around our house because Igan really likes to sleep in them.

Jenn took a few videos of her adventures.








In the end Jenn did rescue the mouse and released it back into the wild.

4 comments:

B said...

Tell Igan that it's not nice to play with your food. I HATE mice..or rats..or snakes..:::shiver:::. My cat Bellatrix would never let them live either. Jilly is so fat she'd just lay there and watch..unless they went for her food..then it would be ON!

Jamie said...

Yay for Jenn! How mad was Igan that her toy/lunch got taken away?!?!

Anonymous said...

Wow-- that must have been the most exciting day that mouse ever had! If our cat saw a mouse, I think he would just be confused.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should try the box trick to keep Bella and Jilly off of the clean towels. Or clean throws. Or clean bed. How do they know where the freshly laundered items are?