Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm a cheater.

I have nothing of any substance to say today, so instead I'm answering the following questions that I stole from some blog some where...

1. Where is your cell phone? In my bra.
2. Where is your significant other? at home taking a test
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? in Michigan
5. Your father? in Ohio (no, they are not divorced, he works in OH)
6. Your favorite thing? bed
7. Your dream last night? some weird one about dna, I blame Jenn watching tv.
8. Your dream/goal? baby
9. The room you’re in? lobby of hotel
10. Your hobby? too many to list
11. Your fear? no baby
12. Where do you want to be in six years? afraid to dream that far ahead
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. One of your wish list items? baby
16. Where you grew up? Dearborn, MI
17. The last thing you did? sneeze
18. What are you wearing? purple cords, pink crocs, navy hotel polo
19. Your T.V.? always on
20. Your pet? the bestest
21. Your computer? old
22. Your mood? odd
23. Missing someone? Blue
24. Your car? foreign
25. Something you’re not wearing? a hat
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? working
28. Love someone? with every fiber of my being
29. Your favorite color? PINK!
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

2 comments:

B said...

Pink's an awful femme color...just sayin.

IrishNYC said...

We have so many answers the same, I won't even bother copying you. ;)