Monday, April 14, 2008

7dpo.

One week down, one to go.

I'm doing awful things to myself, like getting my hopes up. The last two days have been full of odd crampies and twingies, crazy dreams, an odd gagging spell, and this morning a temp drop. On 7dpo, a temp drop. Could it be an implantation dip? Or is tomorrow going to bring me another low temp telling me its all over wayyy to soon?

I don't like getting my hopes up. It stinks. Jenn caught me while I was gagging my brains out. It was very much like I used to do before we found out we were pregnant with Blue, I simply walked into the kitchen, and gagged.

How soon can I test? How soon will the trigger shot be out of my system?? (I have spent a lot of time googling these answers, they are rhetorical.)

How in the heck am I going to make it till next Tuesday? And what a busy day Tuesday will be. We've got the pregnancy blood draw, it's election day here in PA, it's beauty day (haircut for Jenn, manicure for me), softball practice, and I'm missing something else.....

I think if my temps still look good come Sunday, I might let the dipstick fairy have some dipping fun. Maybe.

It is odd, but even with all the "good" signs, and feeling like I could really be pregnant again, I'm not optimistic. I have my hopes up, but at the same time feel as though they will crash and burn. And while I will cry if we aren't pregnant this time, there is always next cycle.

Tomorrow is my ovary check and progesterone test. I'll update when I get those results.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I know only too well how hard it is to try not to get your hopes up, even with a lot of good signs. But this sounds so promising! I think you should test Sunday, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Don't get your hopes up if you don't want to....but I have a very good feeling about this one!

B said...

I'll get my hopes up FOR YOU!! Totally pulling for you two.

j.k-c. said...

Hi!
I'm new here, but followed a link from comments you've left on blogs I read.
Just wanted to let you know you have one more person out here having hope for you! Fingers crossed.

tbean said...

I'm definitely getting my hopes up for you!!!

KatieM said...

I always test at 7dpo to see if the trigger is out of my system because I know if I get a positive then it isn't "real" and I keep waiting. However, if it is a BFN I start testing for real around 10dpo =)

~fingers crossed~

Kim aka Mommy said...

I say we should have a "hopes up" party!!

We SO could have written each others post today!

Good luck to us both!

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

My hopes are up. We must be pregnant together. We must.

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

PS. Do i get a text tomorrow? An update???